Ataşehir, İstanbul, Türkiye
+90 (216) 577 52 97 firstname.lastname@example.org
» OPTICAL EMISSION SPECTROMETER
» E3 ESAPORT PORTABLE SPECTROMETER
E3 ESAPORT PORTABLE SPECTROMETER
E3 ESAPORT Portable Optical Emission Spectrometer for analysis on site, equipped with arc and/or spark excitation source, is the perfect instrument for all fields of applications in Metal Sorting, positive Material Identification (PMI), incoming quality controls and so on.
Using the argon gas flushed pistol the results are comparable with the ones obtained with a Lab instrument, according to sample’s preparation.
E3 ESAPORT Portable Optical Emission Spectrometer is extremely functional and allows the rapid identification of all metal alloys and the analysis of elements such as C, Al, Si and Mg.
E3 ESAPORT Portable Optical Emission Spectrometer is, for this reason, competitive to the portable X-ray portable systems, because it has a bigger analytical capacity and is not submitted to restrictions related to radiogenic sources detection.
E3 ESAPORT Portable Optical Emission Spectrometer is small sized and can be brought and used everywhere, from production department to warehouse. In addition a practical and handy trolley (optional) is available to make easier the movement from a place to another.
- Dedicated CCD Optical System
- User-Friendly Panel PC
- Special Power Management with battery (optional) for independent running
- Trolley (optional)
- On Site Analysis
- Metal Sorting
- Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Optics: Multi CCD digital electronics detectors, wide spectral field, optical chamber sealed against light and dust, thermal insulation. Shock Resistant.
- Spark Source: HEPS technic (High Energy Pre Spark)
- Arc Source: DC arc source
- Lightweight optical fiber pistol body (Aluminium/Teflon) with ergonomic design
- Tungsten electrode for Spark mode
- Copper electrode for Arc mode
- 3,0 Mt. Fiber optic mechanically protected
- Sorting mode
- Identification grade
- Quantitative analysis
- Alloy identification according to international norms
- Calculation of Carbon equivalence or any other parameter consequent to the analysis
- Data filling.
MetalLab32 Software, operating in Windows environment, is the GNR proprietary SW very functional and easy to use.
Operator can use all the spectrometer’s functions in a flexible way and cover all the requirements.
Some of the most important functions are listed:
- Automatic Standardization
- Printing of the Certificates
- Determination of alloys in accordance to international norms (UNI, ASTM, DIN, …)
- Network linking and remote control
+90 (216) 577 52 96
Karaman Çiftlik Yolu
Kurucular Sitesi Hamza Bey Apt.
NO:32/A Daire:6 34752
İçerenköy / Ataşehir / İSTANBUL
Copyright © 2012-2019 AnkaAnalitik.com.tr - All Rights Reserved
Powered by BayraktarTasarım