Ataşehir, İstanbul, Türkiye
+90 (216) 577 52 97 firstname.lastname@example.org
» OPTICAL EMISSION SPECTROMETER
» S9 ATLANTIS TOP LABORATORY SPECTROMETER
S9 ATLANTIS TOP LABORATORY SPECTROMETER
The new S9 ATLANTIS developed the one of the most advanced spark emission spectrometers system and is considered as the top laboratory metal analyzer. It has improved analytical performances, high flexibility and is user friendly.
S9 ATLANTIS is developed for very wide range of analytical tasks. It can be used eıther for routine analysis or research and development needs.
S9 ATLANTIS optical system combines the specific advantages of both photomultiplier tubes and CCD detector systems.
The spectrometer can mount a cooled table stand and an ultra-vacuum optic by an additional turbo-molecolar pump able to grant the highest sensibility for trace elements analysis such as Nitrogen, Oxygen, Phosphorous and Boron in Steels, Copper, Aluminium and Titanium Alloys.
Optional MDS optic (Multi Detector System) can be added to S9 ATLANTIS design, for the best accuracy and the flexibility of elements to be analyzed.
- Iron & steel alloys and traces
- Nitrogen in steel
- Aluminum alloys and traces
- Copper alloys and traces
- Oxygen in Copper
- Nickel alloys and traces
- Cobalt alloys and traces
- Magnesium alloys and traces
- Tin alloys and traces
- Lead alloys and traces
- Titanium alloys and traces
- Further Applications upon request
- Paschen Rouge mounting
- High luminosity holographic grating depending on the analytical configuration
- Vacuum System (optional): the vacuum grade is provided by mean of a two-stage vacuum pump in series with high efficiency low noise turbo molecular pump controller by vacuum control device for better detection in UV elements
- Multi-frequency spark source
- Excitation parameters controlled by computer
- HEPS (High Energy Pre Spark) from 200 to 1000 Hz
MetalLab32 Software, operating in Windows environment, is the GNR proprietary SW very functional and easy to use.
Operator can use all the spectrometer’s functions in a flexible way and cover all the requirements.
Some of the most important functions are listed:
- Automatic Standardization
- Printing and Management of the Certificates
- Determination of alloys in accordance to international norms (UNI, ASTM, DIN, …)
- Network linking and remote control
+90 (216) 577 52 96
Karaman Çiftlik Yolu
Kurucular Sitesi Hamza Bey Apt.
NO:32/A Daire:6 34752
İçerenköy / Ataşehir / İSTANBUL
Copyright © 2012-2019 AnkaAnalitik.com.tr - All Rights Reserved