Ataşehir, İstanbul, Türkiye
+90 (216) 577 52 97 firstname.lastname@example.org
» X-RAY SİSTEMLERİ
» TX2000 Total Reflection EDXRF Spektrometre
TX2000 Total Reflection EDXRF Spektrometre
TOTAL REFLECTION EDXRF SPECTROMETER
TXRF is founded on the same principles of the EDXRF with, however, one significant difference. In contrast to EDXRF, where the primary beam strikes the sample at an angle of 45°, TXRF uses a glancing angle of a few milliradians.
Owing to this grazing incidence, the primary beam is totally reflected. By illuminating the sample with a beam that is being totally reflected, absorption of the beam in the supporting substrate is largely avoided and the associated scattering is greatly reduced. This also reduced the background noise substantially.
A further contribution to the reduction of the background noise is obtained by minimising the thickness of the sample. A small drop of the sample (5-100 microliters of the substance dissolved in an appropriate solvent) is placed on a silica carrier.
On evaporation of the solvent a thin film, a few nanometers thick, remains. In practice the greater part of the scattering normally arising from the sample and its matrix is eliminated. This is because matrix effect cannot build up within minute residues or thin layers of a sample. Besides its high detection power, simplified quantitative analysis in made possible by internal standard.
Main advantages of the TXRF;
- No matrix effects
- A single internal standard greatly simplifies quantitative analyses
- Calibration and quantification independent from any sample matrix
- Simultaneous multi-element ultra-trace analysis
- Several different sample types and applications
- Minimal quantity of sample required for the measurement (5μL)
- Unique microanalytical applications for liquid and solid samples
- Excellent detection limits (ppt or pg) for all elements from sodium to plutonium
- Excellent dynamic range from ppt to percent
- Possibility to analyse the sample directly without chemical pretreatment
- No memory effects
- Non destructive analysis
- Low running cost
- Environmental Analysis: water, dust, sediments,aerosol
- Medicine: toxic elements in biological fluids and tissue samples
- Forensic Science: analysis of extremely small sample quantities
- Pure chemicals: acids, bases, salts, solvents, water, ultrapure reagents
- Oils and greases: crude oil, essential oil, fuel oil
- Pigments: ink, oil paints, powder
- Semiconductor Industry: by VPD (vaporphase decomposition)
- Nuclear Industry: measurements of radioactive elements
+90 (216) 577 52 96
Karaman Çiftlik Yolu
Kurucular Sitesi Hamza Bey Apt.
NO:32/A Daire:6 34752
İçerenköy / Ataşehir / İSTANBUL
Copyright © 2012-2019 AnkaAnalitik.com.tr - All Rights Reserved