Ataşehir, İstanbul, Türkiye +90 (216) 577 52 97 firstname.lastname@example.org
Anka Analitik » PARTICLE SIZE ANALYZERS
Bettersizer S3 Laser Particle Size and Shape Analyzer
Bettersizer S3 – Particle size measurement 0.01 – 3500 µm
With its unique and innovative design, the Bettersizer S3 combines the measurement methods of static light scattering and dynamic image analysis for measuring particle size from the nanometer to the millimeter range.
Using the patented DLOIS technology, even nanoparticles (from 10 nm onward) can reliably be characterized. The additional lens between the laser and the measurement chamber enables the detection of the backscattered light. The use of only one laser with oblique incidence of light provides a continuous scattering spectrum with consistent wavelength and allows the detection in a continuous angle range up to 165°.
Since the maximal intensity of the scattered light of large particles can only be detected at very small angles, the classical static light scattering cannot analyze those particles sufficient enough. The image analysis system of the Bettersizer S3 enables, in contrast to other laser diffraction systems, the reliable detection of larger particles thanks to particle detection by camera and thus allows realistic measurements up to 3.5 mm.
Bettersizer S3 Patented DLOIS Technology
- Particle measurement range: 0.01 – 3500 µm (wet dispersion)
- Particle shape measurement range: 100 – 3500 µm
- Integrated CCD camera (0.5x) for the (optionally) significantly more precise detection of coarse particles up to 3.5 mm, especially of oversized particles, compared to “plain” static light scattering.
- Innovative double lens technology (DLOIS) with an extremely wide detection angle range (0.02° – 165°) and detection in the backscattering direction for reliable measurement of even very small particles (> 10 nm)
- Single laser technology and thus consistent laser wavelength (532 nm) for all evaluations
- Short measurement time of less than one minute
- Determination of the refractive index
- Standard operation procedures (SOP)
- Automated dispersion and circulation system
- Automatic centering function of the optics before each measurement
- Accurate calibration function
- Easy operation and intuitive software interface
- Compliant with ISO 13320 and 21 CFR-Part11
+90 (216) 577 52 96
Karaman Çiftlik Yolu
Kurucular Sitesi Hamza Bey Apt.
NO:32/A Daire:6 34752
İçerenköy / Ataşehir / İSTANBUL
Copyright © 2012-2019 AnkaAnalitik.com.tr - All Rights Reserved