Anka Analitik » X-RAY SYSTEMS
APD2000 XRD INSTRUMENT
XRAY POWDER DIFFRACTOMETER
GNR has introduced one of the most advanced diffractometer APD 2000 PRO - Theta/2Theta - laboratory powder X-Ray Diffractometer which ensures accurate, precise, safe and user friendly XRD for analysis of polycrystalline materials.
Configurations and accessories like high-speed detector, scintillation counter, high-low temperature and humiduty chamber, secondary monochromator, spinner and multiple sample holders offer a wide range of options.
APD 2000 PRO is an effective instrument for powder diffraction applications such as routinary qualitative and quantitative phase analysis, non-ambient analysis, structure solution and refinement, crystallite size and degree of crystallinity calculation.
- High Speed Rate (1000°/min)
- High Precision Angle Reproducibility (+/- 0.0001°)
- Fast Measurement and Highly Reliable Data
- Stepper motors with optical encoders ensures precise angular values
- Easy to handle
APD 2000 PRO Key Features
- Qualiltative and Quantitative Powder X-Ray Diffractometer
- High Stability X-Ray generator through precision feedback control circuits
- Automatic ramp of the high voltage and emission current to preset values
- Ceramic X-Ray tubes with high reproducibility and stability of focus position
- Microfocus tubes and policapillary collimators
- Possibility of changing automatically from transmission to reflection mode
- High precision, high speed goniometer controlled by optical encoders
- Traditional, rotating, multi sample and capillary sample holders
- Scintillation counters, silicon strip and energy dispersive detectors
- Non-ambient analysis, low and high temperature chambers, humidity device
Qualitative and quantitative phase analysis, non-ambient analysis, retained austenite quantification, structure solution and refinement, crystallite size and crystallinity calculations.
- Geology and Mineralogy / Clays
- Glass / Ceramics / Cement
- Chemicals / Petrochemicals
- Catalyst / Polymers
- Agricultural Sciences
- Biosciences / Environmental
- Art and Archeology